Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thank you to my BIS- Btech Student of May 2007



Dear BIS Btech Students,


I really appreciate what you did last night for celebrating Teacher's Day with me. A beautiful cake and a memorable gift which I will treasure for the rest of my life. and hopefully a few glorious pictures to stamp the memories that we had in the Executive Lounge to treasure those happy moments.


I would like to say thank you again and leave you with this beautiful poem for you to ponder.


Cheers


Zainudin
A teacher who will keep on learning...


"Feeling grateful or appreciative of someone or something in your life actually attracts more of the things that you appreciate and value into your life."

Northrup Christiane



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your welcome sir, and all da best in life.. cheers...

Train the Trainers 15 minutes Presentation : Making Roti John in 5 Simple Steps

  Upon Completion of this module, participant will be able to:   1. List Down the 5 Steps Of Making a “Roti John” using a Mobile Stove. ...