Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tribute to Nadzri Badri - Missing You


Nadzri Badri 1959 - 2007

Dear BTECH Project Management Students,
We all missed him so much. Never expected it and it came so soon and abrupt.
May God bless his soul. Deep condolences to all his immediate family and friends.
May we find strength from each other.


I dedicated this beautiful poem by Dana Hanon to him.



Missing A Friend
By Dana Hanon

We were close friends
I believed you were sent from above
I knew I could count on you
For anything I needed
And when I needed you most
you were always there
till the day you found friendship
And had to move away
But I knew you still cared
For we still can be friends
Only from a distance
Through phones lines we'd talk
Did not make the difference
We were still friends
Even though long distance
I do miss our converstaions
And the pranks you'd pull
And our long talks and
Our laughs we used to share
And how you made me feel better
Just by being there
I miss you my friend
And I know you still care
We are friends forever
You and I
Friends till the end
The day I die


Zainudin Johari

No comments:

Train the Trainers 15 minutes Presentation : Making Roti John in 5 Simple Steps

  Upon Completion of this module, participant will be able to:   1. List Down the 5 Steps Of Making a “Roti John” using a Mobile Stove. ...